Lawn Care & Weed Control for the Jackson WI Area
Every lawn is different. That's why we provide comprehensive lawn care services to meet the seasonal needs of your yard to keep it looking its best throughout the year. Turf & Tree Worx can handle all of your lawn care needs professionally, courteously and cost-effectively. We have a certified master gardener on staff.
Lawn Care Services Include:
- Fertilization & Weed Control
- Aeration: We pull cores from your soil, allowing your soil to breathe and take in more moisture for healthy root development. Late August through mid-November
- Post-Emergent Crab Grass Control: Disintegrates crabgrass within 10-14 days (applied July-September)
- Gypsum Treatment: Reduces soil compaction while helping retain moisture
- Lime Treatment: Raises the pH in the soil
- Soil Testing (PH Testing)
- Sulphur Treatment: An essential nutrient for vigorous plant growth. Releases nitrogen and helps decompose thatch. Also lowers the pH of the soil
- Supplemental Potassium Application
- Dormant Treatment: (Oct.-Early Nov.). Helps prepare the lawn for winter by developing stronger roots
- Insect Prevention and Control
- Control/Curative Grub Control
- Disease Prevention and Control
- Perimeter Pest Control (Insect)
- Diagnosis & Consultation for Turf and Ornamental Problems (Free to existing clientele)
Fertilization & Weed Control Programs
Gold Package: Consists of applications 1-7 below. Free service calls included.
Silver Package: Consists of applications 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 below. Free service calls included.
Bronze Package: Consists of applications 1, 2, 6 and 7 below.
- Early Spring Fertilizer – Contains a state of the art crabgrass pre-emergent control, with post control benefits. This product can be applied much later into the spring with success. It also contains heavy rates of balanced fertilizers to get your lawn off to a healthy start. (granular only)
- Spring Weed Prevention and Control – Spring broadleaf weed control (liquid only). Note: Applications 1 & 2 may be done together, based on weed activity at the time of application.
- Early Summer Fertilizer – Contains a heavy rate of balanced granular fertilizer.
- Free Summer Inspection – This allows us to make program adjustments to maximize the benefits of your program.
- Late Summer Fertilizer – Moderate rates of balanced granular fertilizer.
- Late Summer Weed Control – Contains a liquid broadleaf weed control.
- Fall Fertilizer – Contains heavy rates of balanced fertilizers to prepare the lawn for winter and promote a faster green-up in the spring.
- Dormant Treatment (optional) - Helps prepare the lawn for winter by developing stronger roots. We also offer this application in place of our pre-pay discount.
Sign up for a lawn care program today.